1.- Data controller:
EQUIREPSA SA with tax identification number A78003852 address C/ COLOMBIA 64 2ºA. 28016 MADRID and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of the data provided, we inform you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights.
- Legitimacy of data processing:
The legitimacy of the processing of your data derives from the consent obtained from the user. By ticking the corresponding box, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request. The user provides assurances that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
All the data requested through the web service are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of the service. If all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and the service provided by the provider will be completely adapted to your needs.
The legal basis for data processing in the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
– Collection of data through the contact forms on the website; Art 6.1 a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– Receipt of commercial communications by ticking the box for this purpose, or by subscribing to the newsletter; Art 6.1 a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– Performance of a contract between the customer and the controller for the sale of products or provision of a service; Art. 6.1 b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
– Billing of products sold or service provided to the customer; Art 6.1 c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Purpose of Processing:
The purpose is to maintain a commercial relationship with the user of the company’s websites, apps and any other electronic media or digital platform. In order to carry out the processing, the operations envisaged are as follows:
– Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
– Sending of commercial advertising communications related to our products and services by any electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to send commercial communications when the user has given their consent to do so.
– If you provide us with your curricular data or send us your CV, we will use your data for the management of the contact and any recruitment processes that we carry out.
- Data retention:
The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When they are no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure their complete destruction. The personal data provided by the data subject shall be kept, even if the data subject requests its deletion, limiting its processing only to the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or the exercise or defence against claims.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The user has the right of:
– Access pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR.
– Rectification pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR.
– Erasure (right to be forgotten) pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR.
– Restriction of processing pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR.
– Data portability pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR.
– Objection pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR.
These rights are:
– To know if we process your data or not.
– To access your personal data in our possession.
– To rectify your data if they are not correct.
– To request the deletion of your data or to withdraw your consent.
– To request restriction of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current legislation.
– Portability of your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used format. We can also send them to any new person in charge that you indicate.
It is only valid in certain cases.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, www.aepd.es if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
To exercise their right, users must send a photocopy of their ID card or passport to:
EQUIREPSA SA with tax identification number A78003852, address C/ COLOMBIA 64 2ºA. 28016 MADRID and email email@example.com
- To whom your data will be disclosed:
The Company expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary for the performance and execution of the purposes of the processing.
The data provided to our service providers (management, etc.) is carried out under the signature of the Data Processor contract required by the current Data Protection regulations.
If any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be requested beforehand.
If you are a minor user you must have the prior consent of your parents or guardians before including your personal data on our website. The “Company” disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
- Security measures:
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the regulations for the processing of personal data and the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR.
It is guaranteed that appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
- International data transfers:
The data we collect is stored within the European Economic Area. In the event that personal data should be transferred to and processed in a country outside the European Economic Area, an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed.